Grundtvig funding will draw to a close after successful applications received prior to the 2013 deadlines are assessed and funded. For funding opportunities outside of adult education download our Quick Guide to Funding. For future adult education funding opportunities keep up to date with the new funding programme.
UK organisations can showcase the learning they provide in an interactive training session on the topic of teaching adults with literacy problems. Please note that Workshops no longer focus on providing activities for adult learners.
- Funding 10-20 European adult educators from a participating country.
- Workshops last between 5 and 10 days.
- Workshops are hosted between 1 September 2013 and 31 August 2014.
- Participants must be from at least 3 different European countries (not including the UK).
- No more than a third of participants can come from any one European country.
If you’d like to find out more about Workshops please see the 2013 Call document for more information.
UK organisations receive approximately €9000 towards the preparation and management of a Workshop in addition to funding for the travel and subsistence costs of each participant. Funding is also available for:
- Cultural and linguistic preparation
- Special assistance based on the needs of the individual