Grundtvig funding will draw to a close after successful applications received prior to the 2013 deadlines are assessed and funded. For funding opportunities outside of adult education download our Quick Guide to Funding. For future adult education funding opportunities keep up to date with the new funding programme.
Partners from across Europe work together to share practice, discuss problems and compare solutions on a particular topic linked to adult education. The funding provided allows partners to meet, find out about each other’s organisations and working practices, share experiences and build strong European networks.
- At least two partners from two different participating countries.
- Projects last for 2 years.
- Each partner will be responsible for their own funding and must apply to their National Agency.
Funding is calculated on the number of ‘mobilities’ (visits) you make to partner organisations.
The Grundtvig funding contributes to:
- Travel costs
- Subsistence (accommodation and living expenses).
- Language and cultural preparation
- Project materials
2012 Partnerships timeline
February - July 2013
UK National Agency decision:
July - August 2013