2013 Grundtvig Call for Proposals published
2013 Grundtvig Call for Proposals published6 August 2012
The European Commission has published the 2013 Call for Proposals for participation in the Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP).
The call documents include all application deadlines and information about the kinds of projects which will be prioritised for funding in 2013.
How the LLP helps
The LLP enables people of all ages to gain experience through studies, training or learning abroad and supports co-operation between schools, universities and enterprises in different European countries.
Besides Comenius, Erasmus, Leonardo da Vinci, Grundtvig and Jean Monnet, the programme offers support to activities for policy co-operation, in the fields of languages, information and communication technologies and dissemination and exploitation of results.
The five priorities for 2013
Funding under the 2013 call will follow five priorities:
- Develop strategies for lifelong learning and mobility
- Encourage cooperation between the worlds of education, training and work
- Support initial and continuous training of teachers, trainers and education and training institutions' managers
- Promote the acquisition of key competences throughout the education and training system
- Promote social inclusion and gender equality in education and training, including the integration of migrants and Roma
These overarching priorities reflect main issues at stake of the political agenda for education and training in the European Union.
For further information, including guidance on applying for the centralised actions, visit the European Commission website: ec.europa.eu/education/llp/official-documents-on-the-llp_en.htm
You can find all the 2013 Call information under How to Apply.
If you have any questions about the 2013 Call, or if you require advice about how to apply, you can contact Ecorys. Call our helpline on 0845 199 1919 or email email@example.com.