Making Mobility Work for You!
Making Mobility Work for You!10 February 2010
ECOTEC has published a short guide to help you make the most of your individual mobility experience.
The guide 'Making Mobility Work for You!' is designed to support people travelling to another European country through the Lifelong Learning Programme for the first time.
It’s specifically aimed at individuals participating or wishing to participate in the Grundtvig and Transversal programmes through
- Grundtvig In-Service Training;
- Grundtvig Visits and Exchanges;
- Grundtvig Assistantships; and
- Transversal Study Visits.
The guide contains information on obtaining funding to support preparation activities which will be most useful for anyone submitting an application, and information on preparing to travel which will be useful for anyone whose application has been successful.
Everyone who takes part in a mobility puts a lot of time and energy into the activity, so it is worth investing some time to prepare properly. The better your preparation, the more you will get out of your activity! This guide aims to help you use your time abroad as productively as possible.
Here you will find advice about:
- practical preparation such as arranging travel and accommodation;
- other types of preparation such as language learning and “cultural” preparation; and
- using your preparation time to maximise your own professional development and link it effectively to your organisation’s objectives.
Click here to download 'Making Mobility Work for You!'